There are many links to information of interest to philosophers at the general pages provided by:
- The American Philosophical Association
- The Australasian Association of Philosophy
- Peter J. King at Oxford
- Stephen Clark at Liverpool
- Tom Stone at Episteme Links
However, these are general lists, and the quality of a lot of what they point to leaves much to be desired. Still, ANALYSIS readers should be able to navigate to sites of interest starting from these launch-points, and it would be a reduplication of effort to try for any comprehensive coverage of the more 'analytical' sites here.
Worth special mention though:
- Stanford Encylopedia of Philosophy
- the Consciousness in the Natural World Project at Stirling University (UK)
- International Directory of On-Line Philosophy Papers (run by Joe Lau at Hong Kong).
- the international Jobs for Philosophers service (run by Vincent Mueller in Hamburg)
- list of philosophers with papers available on-line (maintained by David Chalmers)
- the David Hume collection (maintained by Peter Millican, UK)
- OUP Philosophy Reading Room
- Blackwell's Philosophy Resources – very extensive